[box type=”download”] Click here to download the Summer 2011 edition of The Examiner. WEB_NABIE_News_SUMMER_2011[/box]
This year has seen violent weather affecting much of our country and directly affecting some of our members. As was reported in our last issue, past president David Carlysle, P.E….
By Peter A. Schkeeper, PE We had an excellent conference. As I briefed our members, my plan is to focus on activities that directly assist our membership in growing their…
In 1989, a select group of building inspection engineers started a new group, the National Academy of Building Inspection Engineers. Some 21 years later, NABIE has not only survived, but has…
By John C. Cronin, Jr. PE Linking those two professions may, at first, seem odd. But there are more similarities than you might think. Dating back into the 1980s I…
By David Carlysle, PE The engineering profession enjoyed some positive coverage in the press for a change as the world watched the successful rescue of 33 miners trapped 2300 feet underground in…
By David Carlysle, PE As President of NABIE, I attended the NSPE meeting in Orlando, Florida from July 15 to the 19, 2010. The NABIE display which we have used for several…
- Benefits of Waterproofing Your Concrete Balcony
- NABIE Assists Condominium Associations with Structural Inspection and Reserve Studies
- Why NABIE?
- NADRA Holding Certification CLasses
- NABIE 2021 Conference
- 2020 Conference BOD Meeting
- APA Flexible Structural Sheathing Advisory
- IBHS Providing Roofing Ratings
- FEMA publishes Post-disaster Building Safety Evaluation Guide
- December Phase Out of R-22 Refrigerant
- Laissez Les Bon Rouler with NABIE in NOLA
- CertainTeed Class Action Fiber Cement Siding Settlement: Is Your Association Eligible for $1,000,000?
- CES 2019 Starts Tomorrow
- 2019 Boston Conference Speaker Lineup
- 2019 Conference – Boston!