“Once again, meeting with the spouses and friends at NABIE [at the Annual Conference] was a real treat. Thanks to NABIE for providing a first-day, get-acquainted breakfast so that we can catch up with each other since last year, meet newcomers, and plan our sight-seeing options! In Atlanta, we enjoyed touring the Margaret Mitchell House and discovering some behind-the-scenes facts about Gone With the Wind. Of course, we also enjoyed southern cuisine at Atlanta’s iconic The Varsity Drive In, and Mary Mac’s teahouse. Despite the unexpectedly cold weather, we were able to walk from our hotel to these local sights. Attending the NABIE Conference with my husband has become a highlight of the year, and it’s made even more enjoyable by being able to spend time with these remarkable women!” -Barbara Smith, February 2015
- Benefits of Waterproofing Your Concrete Balcony
- NABIE Assists Condominium Associations with Structural Inspection and Reserve Studies
- Why NABIE?
- NADRA Holding Certification CLasses
- NABIE 2021 Conference
- 2020 Conference BOD Meeting
- APA Flexible Structural Sheathing Advisory
- IBHS Providing Roofing Ratings
- FEMA publishes Post-disaster Building Safety Evaluation Guide
- December Phase Out of R-22 Refrigerant
- Laissez Les Bon Rouler with NABIE in NOLA
- CertainTeed Class Action Fiber Cement Siding Settlement: Is Your Association Eligible for $1,000,000?
- CES 2019 Starts Tomorrow
- 2019 Boston Conference Speaker Lineup
- 2019 Conference – Boston!
You May Also Like
Annual ConferenceWeb Site News
Laissez Les Bon Rouler with NABIE in NOLA
NABIE is proud to announce the launch of the NABIE 2020 Annual Conference in New…