We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the NABIE 2018 Conference, which will be held at the Hotel Valencia Riverwalk in beautiful San Antonio, Texas February 15-18th, 2018. NABIE has secured a special conference rate of $169 / night. NABIE strongly encourages you to book your room while they last as February 15-18th, is a prime weekend in San Antonio and late registrants risk difficulty in finding accommodations. To book your room, please visit the Hotel Valencia Web Site Here, NABIE 2018.
Early registration discounts have ended. NABIE is offering an option for single day attendance Option.
Our SpeakER List Is Shaping Up
We have some great speakers coming to the conference this year. Get your CEU credits for the year. Currently we are offering a minimum of 18 CEU credit hours. Our speakers Include:
- David Harro with G3 Group – Geotechnical topics related to building inspection.
- Michael Aitken the incoming president of NSPE will be speaking on HVAC systems.
- Andy Severy – Simpson Strong-Tie
- Patrick Caldwell – Arcsite – software company – makers of drafting program for tablet.
- Robert Roop – Disaster Recovery
- Nate Lee, Owens Corning – Roofing and Insulation
- Bill Light, Sika – Restoration of Concrete
Speakers and CEU values are subject to change as we approach the event.
Stay tuned for updates including our slate of speakers and educational program. We are looking forward to seeing you in San Antonio!
Please sign up for the NABIE 2018 Conference Event Below: